Thing after thing came up to keep me from getting this done, including a cold when I was trying to finish up. Then it was raining so I couldn't get any outside pictures and this house has zero natural light.
The pattern calls for twice as much fabric for the skirt width, but apparently I can't read and was working from a half yard bundle. I used Michael Miller's Glitz. Laurel's is Mist and Eleanor is Glitz. For the binding I used some glittery gold quilting cotton.
For the buttons, I used some beautiful gold and ivory floral buttons that were my grandma's. The girls really love their new dresses. Laurel even threw a tantrum when I tried to take it off.